Sunday, November 16, 2014

Current Fashion Favorites

Who's ready for fall ?! Cause I am. I love fall so much. maybe is because of the candles or the Lush's Christmas limited edition goodies or the dark nail colors or the sweaters or the boots or the pumkin lattes I dont know. I dont drink coffee.But definitley let me know what do you think about the outfits in the comment section below. 

This is Amanda. Her style is edgy and cute. This outfit is so on point ! The leather jacket plus the boyfriend jeans is perfection ! This outfit seriously gave me life !

This outfit is more me. Sweater, leggings, messy hair and I'm good to go.

This is Maddi and I love her style because she is edgy but at the same time cute.
I love this outfit it looks casual but it also looks like you spent time putting it together.

This is Polina I love this girl she is so fab ! This outfit its so cute and casual. The white shirt, the sandals, the jeans and of course the bag.

This outfit screams comfy ! I'm super into leather jackets with the joggers is perfection.

No comments :

Post a Comment