Thursday, June 5, 2014

Lush Haul #cyberhaulwithjulie

Hi guys,

Today I went to Lush and I bought some stuff and I figured  I could do a cyber haul. Im going to call this #cyberhaulwithjulie. The reason why I love Lush products is because they fight animal testing and they help Charity's


This is how the Lush Store that I visited looks like.


Surprise ! I bought the Twilight Bath Bomb and it smells so good.

American Cream is a hair conditioner and im super exited to try this out.

Well, if you didn't now I have natural really curly hair, so I hope this helps.

This is a body conditioner and ive never tried something like this. So im exited t try this out.

If you would like to buy anything of this just click here:

**Remember to follow me on Twitter, YouTube and Like my Facebook page.**



No comments :

Post a Comment